Instead of showing you an entire dish this time I wanted to show you a low FODMAP Jamaican style rub that you can use on chicken, ribs or any cut of pork. As a person that suffers from IBS I know how tough it is to not eat certain foods and BBQ is among one of my favorite cuisines! There are so many things in BBQ that most of us who suffer from IBS just can’t have without tremendous pain and unpleasantness afterwards. Two of the main things in BBQ recipes that are a no-no for IBS’ers is garlic and onion, however, there is an alternative! Most people are unaware of an herb called Hing or Asafoetida in a powder form. It gives the same taste and aroma as onion and garlic and can take their place as I have below for this dry rub. The amount shown in the recipe can typically be used for up to 4-6 baby-back ribs or 1-2 chicken breasts (depending on size).
Updates to Events & Deals!
- Low FODMAP Strawberry Protein Smoothie for Breakfast, Snack or Post Workout May 15, 2017
- NOW Foods #NOWGETFIT Influencer Immersion is SUPER! May 4, 2017
- Try My Custom Made Nutrition Quiz April 6, 2017
- Low FODMAP Sweet Chili Summersquash Noodles with Chicken & Lemongrass February 27, 2017
- Jamaican Style Low FODMAP Rub for IBS Sufferers June 8, 2016
- Easy Paleo Egg & Meat Scramble (Low FODMAP) May 23, 2016
- Healthy Foods that May Be Making Your Allergies or Inflammation Worse April 30, 2016
- DAIRY FREE LOW FODMAP DILL MASHED POTATOES April 26, 2016