As you may have read in previous posts on social media I’ve been dealing with an ongoing bout of tennis elbow from all of the activity I endure (and probably a lack of sunshine too!). Anyhow, that’s not stopping me from going into “Beast Mode”! Here’s a condensed workout due to the limits placed on me from ongoing tendonitis. I grouped two exercises together for some rounds below so there are actually a total of 9 exercises.
- Overhead Walking Lunges w/ 50 lb. #Kettlebell 2 sets
- Beast hops across room (about 40 ft each way) 3 sets immediately followed by
Close Grip Pullups 3 sets of 12-8 reps
- TRX Leg Curls 3 sets of 15-12 reps immediately followed by
Wide Grop Pullups 3 sets of 10-8 reps
- One leg Romanian Deadlift w/ 60 lb DB 3 sets of 10 immediately followed up by
Clean/Squat/Press (can’t do snatches with tendonitis) 3 sets of 5 each side
- Get ups using medicine ball 3 sets of 6 each side
- Ended with a Beast plank holding as long as possible!
Until next #WOD. Be Super!
Music in video by Henry Jackman
From the Soundtrack: X-Men First Class