Want to work those legs hard while also keeping your metabolic rate up and boost testosterone? Try this at the gym leg WOD. It will burn tons of calories during the workout but because it is a heavy duty workout you’ll be burning even more calories trying to recover and build muscle from it the next 2-3 days afterwards!
All exercises should have 30 seconds of rest in between sets, except for Deadlifts where you may take 60-90 seconds or rest depending on how much weight you can handle/use.
LEG WARS: THE PAIN AWAKENS #WOD:
- Weighted Lunges 2x 16-20 reps 30 sec rest
- Walking Lunges (no weight/fast pace) 16-20 reps
- Deadlifts 10, 6, 4, 2 reps
- Stiff Leg Deadlift 12, 10, 10 reps
- Swings 20x 3 sets
- Skipping high knees 12x 2 sets
- Stretch all muscle groups with emphasis on legs of course
Star Wars V: The Empire Strikes Back Album
Title: The Ice Planet Hoth (Medley)
Title: The Imperial March (Darth Vader’s Theme)
Purchase album or songs here: http://amzn.to/1T4fT2i
#WOD #workout #legworkout #HIIT #strength #StarWars