Today is my 15th day using LiviaOne Enzyme Energy Blend. I must say that I’ve had no issues with my stomach and I’ve been feeling good. I don’t usually like to talk about my bowel movements but considering my issues with IBS and the fact that LiviaOne’s product contains probiotics and enzymes it is necessary to report this. So my bowel movements have been consistent with no excessive or forced pushing. They’ve also been solid and there’s been no need to go back several times as people with IBS would know that feeling and annoyance! From my results so far I would suggest trying LiviaOne, specifically the Enzyme Energy Blend for 30 days to see if works for you in dealing with IBS or any other digestive issues.
Updates to Events & Deals!
- Low FODMAP Strawberry Protein Smoothie for Breakfast, Snack or Post Workout May 15, 2017
- NOW Foods #NOWGETFIT Influencer Immersion is SUPER! May 4, 2017
- Try My Custom Made Nutrition Quiz April 6, 2017
- Low FODMAP Sweet Chili Summersquash Noodles with Chicken & Lemongrass February 27, 2017
- Jamaican Style Low FODMAP Rub for IBS Sufferers June 8, 2016
- Easy Paleo Egg & Meat Scramble (Low FODMAP) May 23, 2016
- Healthy Foods that May Be Making Your Allergies or Inflammation Worse April 30, 2016
- DAIRY FREE LOW FODMAP DILL MASHED POTATOES April 26, 2016